Don’t Compare My Albums, I’m A Spiritual Musician – Burna Boy

 Nigerian musician Burna Boy has stated his displeasure at his albums being compared to each other.

He was made this known during an interview with Elliot Wilson on Tidal. He was asked to compare his Grammy-nominated album, African Giant to the latest one, Twice As Tall, which was released this month and already breaking streaming records.


READ ALSO: Your Life Doesn’t Depend On BBNaija, Go Make Some Money – Davido’s Brother, Adewale

ADVERTISEMENT

“This is the mistake people make man. I am not a modern day artiste, I am a spiritual musician… I do not put projects together and release them so that they can be compared to each other.


I release because that is how I am feeling in that part of time in my life and me making that project and pouring it all in there, makes that time of my life immortal…”


Source: www.Ghgossip.com


ADVERTISEMENT


 

Comments

RELATED POSTS

Family Beauty: Meet BBN Nengi’s Handsome Brother Who Resembles DJ Kha

lid

AUGUST 25, 2020

Rema Finally Releases The Official Video For His GINGER ME Track – VIDEO

AUGUST 25, 2020

Fans Troll Actress Moyo Lawal Over A Nasty Post Of Herself

AUGUST 25, 2020

BBNaija: “I Went To Hug Dorathy But Deep Down I Am Sure She Would Have Liked It If I Left” – Wathoni (Video)

AUGUST 25, 2020

‘There’s No Way You Can Fight Malaria’- Fan Tries to Disrespect Ned Nwoko

AUGUST 25, 2020

BB

Naija: Ka3na And I Only Cuddled And Kissed Aggressively – Praise Claims But Fans Don’t Believe Him

AUGUST 25, 2020

5 Times Naira Marley’s Sister, Shubomi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels good having one of the biggest bums in Nollywood – Didi Ekanem

Chika Ike Flaunts Her Expensive Dog On Social Media