I Can’t Lie, Wizkid Really Hurt Me, Nevertheless He Is My Bro” -Wizkid’s Producer Says

 


Popular Music producer, Northboi who is part of the success story of Wizkid with his hit songs Joro, Soco and Fever has taken to social media to lament about the way he has been treated by the starboy, Wizkid.

READ ALSO: Money Can’t Buy Happiness: 3 Things Regina Daniels Don’t Have Despite Being Married To A Billionaire

 The bitter producer shed some light on his beef with Wizkid on twitter and wrote: “Can’t lie. He hurt me, he really hurt me. Some I can’t even share but my lawyer knows. Nevertheless, he’s my brother. Wizkid is my brother and one of the greatest muscians alive and I pray for the grace to forgive him. AMEN.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels good having one of the biggest bums in Nollywood – Didi Ekanem

Chika Ike Flaunts Her Expensive Dog On Social Media