Wizkid Ignores Beyoncé As He Mentions The Only Musician That Has Ever Made Him Star Struck

 


Nigerian singer Wizkid has opened up about his journey as an artiste in the music space about meeting a lot of International artistes and how they made him to feel.

Wizkid was engaged in an interview with the newly debuted red radio site where he spoke at length about how he felt when he worked with artiste like Beyonce and the expectations for his yet to be released studio album.


READ ALSO: Tiwa Savage; I Am Not Fighting You, I Am Just An Artist Hustling To Achieve My Dreams

He was quizzed about the artiste to ever make him feel star struck. He replied, “Star struck ke? I don’t get star struck by anybody. working on that song was amazing you know, she’s one of the most amazing performers to have ever done it. But star struck? I (only) think I was star struck when I met Damian Marley.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels good having one of the biggest bums in Nollywood – Didi Ekanem

Chika Ike Flaunts Her Expensive Dog On Social Media