#Destiny_Etiko Is A Girl With A Good Heart With Ashawo Vibe’- See Reactions After Destiny Etiko Said She Doesn’t Sleep Around’

Destiny Etiko’s ‘I don’t sleep around comment’ has sparked massive reactions on social media.
One guy for instance claims the actress is a girl with a good heart with ashawo vibe. This was on the heels of the recent interview of the curvaceous actress with Sunday Scoop where she disclosed the kind of man ideal for her relative to marriage.

In her words, “I know some men are scared of successful women but my man cannot be scared of me. I am not looking for a billionaire or someone that has a lot of money. I am hard-working and would surely support whoever I am getting married to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels good having one of the biggest bums in Nollywood – Didi Ekanem

Chika Ike Flaunts Her Expensive Dog On Social Media