NICKI MINAJ'S BARBZ TARGET RED LOBSTER & WENDY'S AFTER SHE SKEWERS THEIR SERVICE ON TWITTER

The Barbz will protect Nicki Minaj and defend her honor whenever and wherever. This was made apparent on Thursday (December 24) when Nicki tweeted her frustrations over the alleged terrible service she received from Red Lobster and Wendy’s.

“Idk who needs to hear this but Dear Red Lobster, when I order fried shrimp Fried shrimp I PROMISE U, I want TARTER SAUCE. Not cocktail sauce. At least put both,” Nicki wrote in her tweet. “Sincerely, mother of a new born w/no nanny. Also, Wendy’s: Pls stop forgetting my ranch sauce with my chkn nuggets.”

Idk who needs to hear this but

Dear Red Lobster,

when I order fried shrimp 🍀

I PROMISE U, I want TARTER SAUCE. Not cocktail sauce. At least put both.

Sincerely,

mother of a new born w/no nanny. πŸ₯΄

Also, Wendy’s:

Pls stop forgetting my ranch sauce with my chkn nuggets

— Mrs. Petty (@NICKIMINAJ) December 25, 2020

Within minutes, Nicki’s loyal fanbase rose to the occasion and began targeting the food chains through Twitter. Some called for a boycott while many others scolded the popular food chains for messing up their Queen’s order.

”Now the barbz gonna form up and end two entire million dollar restaurant chains,” read one tweet.

”Calling up mommanika we making a red lobster & wendy’s disstrack and calling it ranchys revenge .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels good having one of the biggest bums in Nollywood – Didi Ekanem

Chika Ike Flaunts Her Expensive Dog On Social Media