LLCDionne Warwick Has Discovered Cardi B, But She's Still Not Sure What an Offset Is

After today, I can confidently add ‘Cardi B’ to the list of people my niece has opened my eyes to. More on this tomorrow," the legendary singer promised Saturday night (Jan. 9) on Twitter, where she's been known to make a few memorable statements about other musicians. (SNL even did a sketch inspired by Warwick's viral tweets.)

It didn't take long for Cardi to react: "OMGGGGG I STAN !!!!" the rapper wrote
Cardi B is authentically herself," Warwick later explained, but added: "I have only seen video clips. No music yet."

On Sunday, Warwick gave some context for her previous tweets: "I did not listen to Cardi B’s music. Brittani sent me a video on the YouTube and a clip from her show where she dances with the very effervescent @msdebbieallen!"

She was referring to an episode of the Cardi Tries series on Facebook, which finds her giving ballet a go, with Debbie Allen's help.


After all the compliments about Cardi came the zinger.

"I do have one question. What does Offset mean?" Warwick quipped. "Is there also an Onset walking around somewhere?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels good having one of the biggest bums in Nollywood – Didi Ekanem

Chika Ike Flaunts Her Expensive Dog On Social Media